Entry Fee for Category I championship
- Pilot € 250
- Team Leader / Assistant: €220
- ID Card
- Certificate of Event
- Lunch box on official training days and competition days
- Winners’ Medals
- Welcome Dinner
- Contest number
- Transportation to /from venue on official training days and competition days
- Drinking water
- Emergency rescue and first aid medical service.
- Local tour on rest day
The Entry Fee does not include:
Accommodation: April 3rd – April 12th, 2018 (9 nights).
Breakfast and Evening Dinner
Airport Transfer (transportation)
Note: Transportation will be available from Suvannabhumi and Donmuang airports to the accommodation/competition HQ.
These costs for accommodation, meals and airport transfer will be at the competitor’s expense and the prices will be posted on the competition website.
Pilot Entry & Team size:
- The maximum number of pilots in the championship is 100.
- The maximum number of pilots constituting a National team is 10 in total
- Guest Pilots from other continents may be allowed entry if the maximum numbers from Asia‑Oceania are not achieved. (See para 19).
What is required from Pilot at registration?
- Valid Pilot Licence
- IPPI lv. 3-5 (or equivalent demonstration of competency)
- Appropriate Medical Insurance certificate (See para 10)
- Repatriation Insurance (See para 10)
- Signing a waiver of release of liability
Entry fees for the top nation – Indonesia – are to be paid to the following account:
FAI CIVL bank account details:
Address: Crédit Suisse Private Banking
Rue du Lion d’Or 5-7
Case postale 2468
CH- 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Account name: FAI-CIVL Fédération Aéronautique Internationale
Account Number (Euro): 0425-457968-32-6
IBAN Code: CH63 0483 5045 7968 3200 6
SWIFT/BIC Code: CRESCHZZ80A
Please indicate that the payment is the entry fee for the Asian Oceanian Paragliding Accuracy championship, FAI event # 11282, and state the member’s NAC Bank.
All other entry fees are to be paid to following bank account
Name: THAI MILITARY BANK
Branch: ROYAL THAI AIRFORCE HEADQUARTERS
Account Name: ROYAL AERONAUTIC SPORTS ASSOCIATION OF THAILAND (RASAT)
Account No: 057-2-36941-1
Bank Code: TMBKTHBK (Swift Code)
(After money transfer please send a deposit slip to e-mail: email@example.com Attn: Ms. Fuse)
***The deadline is February 28th, 2018***